My current projects are numerous. Here’s a sampling:
- In His Hands: the tale of a nun haunted by unholy visitations.
- Bunker C: a post-apocalyptic tale that explores the remnants of the past. Part of the Modernity series.
- The T(h)inker: a piece on a child – a piece on a god.
- The Bizarre: a world of fae-folk and deep magic.
Begun 5/18/2013, currently over 85,000 words.
- Bloodletting: a world of blood magic, and all its consequences.
Begun 8/5/2013, currently over 10,000 words.
- Grim Reaping: the tales of Death, and the things he must face.
Currently a rough outline only.
- The Worldtree Trilogy: a trilogy that follows a world of Elves and explores revolution, betrayal, conspiracy, and the will of good vs. the schemes of evil.
Book 1: currently over 65,000 words.
Book 2: currently over 25,000 words.
Book 3: currently over 90,000 words.
- The Otherworlds: the worlds that exist before and after the Worldtree, and the tales of the strange beings that inhabit them.
Begun 6/12/2013, currently a rough outline only.
And I suppose this can’t be ignored either… my chemistry PhD:
- Papers: still in the research phase, but there should be a paper coming out relatively soon(ish) on my current project.
- Comprehensive examination: the thesis proposal for the research I’m going to do to earn my PhD. Something to do with SERS biosensing.
- The Thesis: a long way off.